Cleaning Made Easier With Commercial Janitorial Services
Keeping your commercial space clean is very important for employee satisfaction and for attracting and retaining customers. A clean work environment will boost morale and production, and should not be overlooked. That being said, trying to keep your space clean while running a business can be, well, overwhelming. Your time is precious and needs to be spent growing your business, not dusting your business so we are going to give you some tips to help make cleaning your commercial space easier and more efficient.
Commercial Janitorial Services In Janesville
- Instead of keeping all your cleaning tools in a general cleaning closet, consider storing them where you intend to use them. For example, store the toilet bowl cleaner under the sink in the bathroom or in a cabinet in the bathroom. This will make it easier to clean since you will not have to leave the room to go get supplies and then bring them back to use them. Also, this makes it easier to keep up on cleaning because if you are in a specific room and notice something needs cleaned or wiped down, the materials to do it are located in the room already.
- Only keep necessary products. If you have to use different products for each and every room or surface in your commercial space, it is not efficient. Find which products are absolutely necessary to get the job done and only use those. Don’t waste your money or time on excessive products.
- Take advantage of microfiber cloths. These versatile cleaning tools work for the majority of tasks from wiping down counters to dusting surfaces. Added bonus, they can be washed and re-used time and time again.
- Clean up and organize clutter at the end of every work day. Playing keep-up is much easier than playing catch-up when it comes to cleaning. Clutter and papers can pile up quickly, not only making your space look and feel less clean but also hindering cleaning itself. Get in the habit now of cleaning up, putting away, and organizing clutter at the end of every day and you will be amazed at how clean your commercial space will feel.
- Utilize a cleaning plan or strategy to help you get done quicker. Whether you choose to start from top to bottom of a room, front to back, or in sections, moving in one direction around and through your space will help you keep on task without getting distracted. This way, cleaning becomes second nature and you do not have to worry about what needs to be done next because you just continue to follow your pattern. Use whatever system works best for you, but we do suggest saving the floors for last so you are not walking through an already vacuumed or mopped floor to clean other surfaces.
- Last, but definitely not least, to make cleaning your commercial space as easy on you as possible, while still getting the best results, hire Cloute Inc. for commercial janitorial services. We provide businesses in Janesville with satisfactory janitorial services to keep their commercial spaces looking and feeling their best.